Scented memories 3- Dream mountain forest



I frequently dream of flying. It's the most liberating feeling I've ever felt. I wake up elated and happy, a happiness coming from mere freedom. My last flying dream was in the mountains. Its memory smells like mountain forests, of trees and moss.

I'm in my building, in the hallway. I walk towards the elevator and then step in. I push the button to go downstairs. The elevator starts ascending. It's rising faster and faster and I start being afraid. There's someone next to me who holds my hand. The elevator ascends and it bursts out of the roof, flying into the sky. It's floating rapidly towards the mountains. My initial fear disappears. The ceiling and walls of the elevator become transparent and I watch in astonishment as the landscape unfolds. I'm floating among mountains which defy gravity and lean towards me. Their tops are elongated and they are curved downwards with buildings practically hanging upside down. The mountaintops are covered in forests and villages and I float among church towers leaning towards the earth and towards me. I look down and the earth is a long way from me, but I'm not afraid I would fall. The elevator keeps floating among these mountains as I watch in astonishment and feel peaceful and free.

Popular posts from this blog

Solenoid, a patra dimensiune

Scented memories 4- Eviscerate

Provence